20 liter cheertainer bag in box
Cheertainers is best used for liquid and viscous liquids.
And can be used for food and beverage items, such as purees, sauces, vinegar, Japanese sake, dairy, juice, wine, beer, etc.
It can house chemicals, including adhesives, agricultural, detergents, inks, lubricants, paints, coatings, petroleum, fertilizer liquid, diluent, sanitizer, alcohol, hypochlorous acid disinfectant, diluent, ultrasound gel, hematology reagent etc.
Cosmetics and personal care items, such as cleansers, shampoo, liquid soap, conditioner, lotions work very well in cheertainer form-fit bags.
The container is extremely lightweight and easy to handle.
- The product is protected from the light and air, which allows it to conserve all its properties until it has been used up completely.
- Its seamless design allows 99% of the liquid to be emptied.
- The output flow is regular and constant, with no air bubbles or splashing.
- The bag remains completely immobile inside the box, thereby preventing the cap from moving during transport.
- Considerable reduction in the consumption of plastic in comparison to rigid containers.
- Reduction in the packaging volume, both when empty and when full.
- Considerable savings in space and logistic and environmental costs.
- Carton box allows large surface area for graphic communication.
- Technical support and customized design.
The Cheertainer is not your typical bag-in-box. It provides customers a package design that outperforms pillow construction in dispense and use. Developed to form the shape of a box, the patented Cheertainer is unique in its design and construction. Manufactured with side gussets that “form-fit” to the container, the Cheertainer allows for a free flowing complete dispense.
The box is custom designed. As it is made of cardboard, all the sides can be printed, which gives a large communication and advertising surface area.
It has large variety of stoppers, closures and valves.